Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
This baseball cap hidden camera, which is used worldwide by private investigators, police officers, network news reporters, even a few rock bands we know. Standard undercover camera black cap Houston Astros design with copper-coloured star. If you have a favorite team or the cap that you think will work better than this one please let us know. We will do our utmost to create custom cap to your needs.
Operation is simple. Ultra miniature Plug and Play cables to do so undercover camera is compatible with almost every video recorder or video camera with an auxiliary video inputs. Camera not write for themselves.
One of our largest customers use the cap back, keeping our MPV330 Micro DVR in front of them hidden behind a book or magazine. The goal never knows, they observed. It is the perfect camera for investigation of insurance fraud when the investigator must obtain an absolute proof that insurance fraud is now committed.
- 6 Ft. micro video cable - additional lengths available by request
- 420 lines of resolution with standard black and white camera, 380 lines with color
- 8 AA Battery Pack powers your camera for over 10 hours
- 0.01 LUX for low light operation with black and white camera, 0.5 with color
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Jake Hildebrandt's investigate head-mounted display hack. He use a Spy Video Car with Night Vision from previous post.
So it’s 2007: shouldn’t there be more cyborgs? Well, for a mere $25.00 (or
less), you can be one big step closer to being one yourself. How so, you ask?
Click the following link to to find out!
A few months ago, the rather clever
folks at Wild Planet released a nifty (though rather clumsily named) little
“toy” called the “Spy Video Car”. I cannot stress enough how well engineered
this gadget is. For around $100 (much less on eBay), you get:
- A nicely-styled motorised car base with decent-for-a-toy steering and an
almost silent powertrain
- A two-channel R/C set, also of decent-for-a-toy quality
- A color capable video transmitter/receiver with a few hundred feet of range
- A miniature B&W CCD video camera (similar to one of these)
- A very bright 8mm IR LED and, best of all, a…
- A video headset containing a Kopin 300M B&W LCD screen, optics,
backlight, and a PAL/NTSC driver board
All guide you can find here